Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dammit! Still Waiting...

Been charging the battery for a few hours now. Argh! This is not fast enough! I want to play with my new K5! Reading a manual can only do so much.

That's one benefit of the *Ist DS over any of the more modern cameras: AA. No, not Alcoholic's Anonymous, but rather AA batteries. Since the DS runs on AA's, no matter if my rechargeable's were charged or not, I could always throw some new batteries in for instant access to the camera. Now I have to wait. Sure, in my bundle that I bought I received a couple of spare batteries (2, in fact, for a total of 3) but they all need to be charged. And yes, I checked: I cannot toss AAs in the battery compartment which would have been nice.

I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow for taking the first images. Argh!

Who's not a happy camper right now? I'm not a happy camper right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment